Temple Tree Curio Weave Beaded Mask Lanyard - Orange with Bronze
For those who prefer an even fancier face mask lanyard...
Uniquely handwoven, thin (1-2mm) chain for behind-the-ear masks.
Features beautiful transparent orange 1890's Venetian glass hex-cut tubes paired with tiny metallic bronze and copper glass seed beads.
Standard lanyard length with lobster clasps: 24 inches.
(custom length orders welcome!)
Made with future alternate use in mind using easily interchangeable hardware: easily covert to glasses chain or necklace.
Woven with the strongest poly-threads available; guaranteed against breakage.
Named curio for it's antiquitous appearance, those who enjoy symbolism might notice the repeating ancient endless knot symbol in this pattern, also known as eternal knot, or "Shrivatsa" in Sanskrit.
© 2021 Temple Tree | Heart in Hawaii
- Scroll down for video (shown with Bamboo Weave lanyards in black and crystal)
- Also available in other colors; customs welcome!
- Professionally handmade in the US; heirloom quality beadwork
- Truly unique; exclusive design; direct from the artist
- Gift wrapping and standard US shipping included